Here’s the list – “what people value the most in the workplace”. From Seth Godin’s “Linchpin- are you Indispensable”
9 intrinsic and only 1 extrinsic value out of 10. Meaning we all crave an emotional internal need for a great platform to work….
- Challenge and Responsibility-- we thrive on challenges while being responsible and accountable
- Flexibility and Freedom- we are huge believers in this (solid life work balance). You can’t pay a price for freedom!
- Stable work environment- select hires – energetic cohesive place to work- only linchpins work here
- Money- as Zig Ziglar says, it’s close to oxygen. we will put you in positions to make lots of this
- Professional Dvlpt- as you know, we love this stuff- we will do more CRE training and book studies etc as desired by team
- Peer recognition- We purposely have “give acceptance and consideration” in our core values- this is huge!
- Stimulating colleagues and team members- our team will be super tight- fraternal brothers that feed off eachother
- Exciting Job content- needless to say- we have lots of exciting things happening in market and our industry- carpe diem
- Organizational Culture- culture is how we all treat each other and have fun together- make work fun and “wow” investors and clients
- Location and Community- hence The Woodlands – http://www.theHrealestate.com (the H blog), http://www.treyinsights.com, and our community philanthropy etc- a connected movement, and capitalizing on our networks and mentors etc
“Optimism is for artist, change agents, linchpins, and winners- are you working to make things better?”
….may we continue to seek sound discernment, informed courage and use great judgment and action towards the mission. WE CREATE EXCEPTIONAL REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES!