HALBERDIER Real Estate and The H Real Estate www.theHrealestate.com a HALBERDIER Holdings Company is a strong supporter of The Woodlands, South Montgomery and North Harris Communities and stands behind the Bruce Tough for State Rep District 15 Campaign. Please learn more about Bruce Tough below and see some of the issues he is tackling. Bruce Tough is a remarkable leader, visionary, mentor, client and friend. Please vote for Bruce!
http://www.votetough.com/ snippet below from Bruce Tough website on issues at hand…
- Public Safety – Law enforcement, fire protection and emergency ambulance services are always top priorities for residents and business in our District.
- Transportation and Mobility – This vital issue is one of the primary reasons why I entered this race. As our region continues to grow and prosper, and more and more visitors from literally around the world enjoy our community; transportation, mobility, and parking issues will become increasingly critical.
- Water – As Texas residents are increasingly aware, water is one of the top issues that face our state. Periodic drought conditions, depletion of both surface and underground water sources, our outlook for continuing population growth with the resulting increase in water demands, and the lack of effective conservation programs all serve to define this issue.
- Education – The high-quality education systems that we have in District 15 are vital to the continuing success of our area.
- Economic Development – Even during difficult economic periods, our region has continued to prosper. We have added jobs, new businesses continue to move here, homes continue to sell, new homes are being built and sold, new retail outlets continue to open, world-class dining establishments are being added, and much more.
- Fiscal Responsibility – I have always been committed to controlled spending, limited government, complete transparency, and that taxes should be kept as low as possible while still providing the high level of services our residents and businesses expect.
- Quality of Life – Our region is based on the principle of making this a great place to live, work, and play.
- Illegal Immigration – Sadly, the federal government has continually failed at its responsibility to secure our borders. Our immigration system is fundamentally flawed, in part because the laws against illegal immigration often go unenforced.
- Right to Life – I am a pro-life conservative and as an officer of the court will defend our state laws protecting the lives of the unborn.
- Governance – Because of The Woodlands Township (about half of District 15 population) agreement with the cities of Houston and Conroe (which I was honored to help craft and finalize) that prevents annexation for another forty plus years,
- Gun Control - I am a strong believer in the right to bear arms as protected by the 2nd amendment.