Well it’s back to school- hope all is well with Families and Friends.
I want to briefly mention, how we can still GO BIG and keep our lives SIMPLE. I used to think the more complex and chaotic it was, the smarter better faster and more strategic my life/career would be- and success would just overflow in all this complexity and massive action. WRONG!
The lesson is SIMPLICITY. Try it on for size. Can you commit for the rest of the year, ONE WORD to make your LIFE and BUSINESS far more SIMPLE. Sure you can- here are some suggestions:
- One day at a time- live in the present while being thankful you are ALIVE
- say to yourself, I will do (insert something you are delaying) NOW, not later. DO IT NOW.
- put down the work during your personal family time or individual time. IT WILL BE THERE TOMORROW.
- GROW- spend twice as much time developing your LIFE and CAREER- pause, reflect, meditate, then do again.
- Treat yourself to ALONE QUIET TIME daily, I personally do Exercise things to get blood flowing.
- Strip out all the NOISE and unnecessary phone calls, emails, FB, Twitter, and aimless lunches. PRIORITIZE right?
- BE INTENTIONAL – with every hour you have including your Rest Day- where you focus on growth and reflection.
- One day, like a Sunday pm, RELAX or chill or do recreation you like- WHILE ALSO engaging in GROWTH exercise. i like audio books on the go. Feed the brain!!
- DISCIPLINE yourself, kids and even spouse (caution!) as to your new daily regimen- which will in turn help them out too
- Let go of reigns- A BIG ONE FOR ME, a greater POWER is in control, Trust and let your almighty do the driving.
well that’s it- I am keeping this note simple. i challenge you to seek or keep SIMPLICITY working for you too.
also, please check out latest press on THE H Real Estate- lots of fun on horizon! Until next time- W/ Love- trey